Virtual Agent Terms and Conditions
1) A Virtual Agent is linked to property owners not properties. If a property owner has more than one property, the Virtual Agent will get commission on every single property.
2) Virtual Agents can have a maximum limit of 30 Owners linked to one account. However Virtual Agents can also delete property owners to make space for new ones. No further commssions will be paid for deleted property owners.
3) Virtual Agents remain receiving commission for a total of 5 full years from the property owner registration date.
4) If the property is already in our system under a diferent property owner ie; registered under spouse or parent, no commission will be granted.
5) Quicklets reserves the right to disable any Virtual Agent account at any given time.